MN Local Governments now have Access to the INFOSEC IQ Security Awareness Training & Phishing Simulation Platform
INFOSEC IQ awareness and training empowers your employees with the knowledge and skills to stay cybersecure at work and home. With phishing simulations and hundreds of awareness and training resources, you’ll have everything you need to prepare employees to detect, report and defeat cybercrime. Every aspect of the platform can be customized and personalized to match your organization’s culture and employees’ learning styles.
- Personalize employee training with role-based modules in a variety of themes, styles and lengths to engage learners
- Automate phishing simulations, training cadence and delivery to keep lessons relevant, challenging and fun — and save you time Integrate with your endpoint protection, LMS and SOC to streamline program management, reporting and attack response
- Analyze employee risk scores, learning outcomes and reported phishing threats to anticipate — and remediate — cyberthreats
- Improve your program with actionable dashboard data, helping you fill compliance training gaps and educate high-risk employees
Over 700 Modules Available through the Training Module Catalog
The INFOSEC IQ training module catalog provides a brief description of every training module available in the INFOSEC IQ security awareness and training platform. Each module lists a target industry and role to help you identify the most relevant training for your organization and employees.
Training modules are grouped into nine core cybersecurity topics built from NIST recommendations. This allows you to search for training content by cybersecurity topic while helping you build a comprehensive training curriculum that prepares each employee for the various cyber threats they face.
Use our online content library to search for training modules by: Keyword, Language, Industry, Role, Duration, Content type.
Complete the Form below for a FREE PREVIEW of what you will get.
The Minnesota Security Consortium (MNSec) has negotiated a highly discounted licensing statewide contract for all Local Minnesota Government entities. Please reach out to us for your cost estimate. As a non-profit consortium, we do not mark-up the cost of your licensing.
Three Easy Steps
(1) Reach out to us for you Cost Estimate
(2) Start a 2 week Trial and view the Content Video’s
(3) Purchase Licensing
(4) Decide on your preferred level of support: (a) Run it yourself, no Support (b) Pay MNSec to run it for you (c) Hybrid, a little of both